Monday, July 13, 2009

Boy, I'm really sorry.

Today, I cant believe I made you angry twice. I already promised I wont ever quarrel with you. I've no idea why I kept saying things to piss you off. I guess I was too carried away that I totally forgot that you're always at the top of my mind. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sincerely sorry. I know I keep saying I promise I wont make you angry already but I myself was way too stressed. I know that isnt an excuse. Do you know that whenever you're angry because of something I've done, I feel 100000000 times more horrible than you? I cant sleep, I cant eat. I'm so fearful that you'll just leave me cause I create so much problems for you. I really wish I can undo all the problems I've done I really wish you'd forgive & forget me for everything.

I'm truly sorry, darling.

When you ignore my messages, I cant help but feel lost. No one else can make me feel as safe as when you're around.

I hope you'll call me soon.

I'm terribly sorry. You dont know how hurt I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here! :)